What happened to the blog?
I retired it. Ten years is a long time to rail against misogynist bullshit, ponder your place in the universe, and embarrass your children.
But your rants against “family values” phonies gave me life!
You’re in luck! I created a collection of my blog’s greatest hits in a book called Diary of a Rad Housewife: Ten Years of Tirades and True Tales. For five bucks you can download 200 pages that will:
- Destroy the myth of “Mommy Wars”
- Analyze generations of American housewives, feminist and otherwise
- Reconsider Sylvia Plath as mother-writer
- Argue for renaming the ERA the “Sluts’ Rights Amendment”
- Decide whether you’re too young for shingles or too old for herpes
It’s the perfect guide for modern living!
Do you accept guest posts?
I don’t write MY OWN posts anymore. Why would I publish yours? Get your own site, dummy!
Is a heartfelt apology a revolutionary act?
It might be….it just might be.